Recent content by liquibyte

  1. L

    Questions regarding my Shuttle SX38P2 build!

    The SX38P2-Pro sports a 450w powe supply. I just bought one and can definately verify this. See http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856101058 and check the specs. The manual also verifies this.
  2. L

    mounting an .img file

    Have you tried Daemon Tools? I seem to recall that worked resonably well for me the one time I needed to do it.
  3. L

    mounting an .img file

    If you were using linux you could do this: mount -o loop /path/to/file.img /mnt/name-of-folder but I bet you're using windows aren't you?
  4. L

    sx38p2 cooling

    Has anyone here been able to use an aftermarket cooling solution (i.e. not ICE) on an sx38p2-pro? I've found that the holes in the motherboard are quite non-standard in configuration (see this picture). If anyone can help I'd appreciate any suggestions. I can't even mount my cpu waterblock...
Back
Top