Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
My 360 copy came in on Saturday...didn't even know Fedex delivered in my area on Saturday...but it was on my door step when I got home that night! :]
Game is good but the climbing mechanics are no where near as good as Uncharted 2 and the way Monkey runs...WTF? Also, why do the orbs not fly...
Wait..they just released another beta and the game comes out next week? Am I missing something? Did the release date get moved back or something?
Also, MOH started on the PS1...I still own my copy of it. :]
If it has the blade system you could JTAG it...heard this opens up a whole new world on 360...read that on Xboxscene.com. As stated above, that is THE best source for all news Xbox 360.
Wait...i'm still not 100% understanding...so yes or no...if I do what the guy does in the video and just root my phone, i can remove the bloatware that was installed on it? Will this mess up anything in regards to how the phone runs?
Hello all! I have a Blackberry Storm I'm selling that works on the Verizon network. Phone has no scratches, comes with a screen protector (installed 2 weeks ago), cables, and official RIM Sleeve. I put it on my local Craigslist but the only thing that seems to reply are scammers. Looking to sell...
So if I root my phone, I can hop in and remove everything that i do not want on it without changing the current rom? Just not sure how all of that works yet. If that is the case, what is the purpose of custom roms?
I'm a geek but i'm new to all of this Android stuff. I have a Droid X (coming from a BB Storm and there was nothing that you could do to that phone!) and I too want the bloatware and background process removed. With just rooting it alone can I free my phone from that crap? I don't mind the way...
Got my Droid X on Saturday and I love it! I was just wondering though- is it possible to remove some of the crap that Verizon and Motorolla installed on it? I have the offical FB app as it is better than the one that Motorolla installed. I want to delete some of the stuff like Visual Voicemail...
Wait, wait, wait. I by no means love the wii that my wife has, but Mario Galaxy and Mario Galaxy 2 look pretty damn good on my 73" Mitsubishi. I have it hooked up via component and i looks great. Sure there are jaggies and its not as crisp as i would like but its a 480p image blown up to 73"s so...
to the guy who asked about AW and the tornado- the tornado is in there...a few times. if you have a powerful sub, you will want to turn it up as the stuff falling from the sky is pretty impressive!
This week I picked up Alan Wake and RDR. Ran thru Alan Wake first and loved it. Not sure what everyone was griping about. I found myself unable to put it down until i finished it. I think they game will pick up in sales, just needs a little more time. RDR is a different beast. The game is an...
^^^Uh no guy. that is what i read. I thought that was too short also, but i know developers have also turned out 4-5 hours games before so that is why i questioned it. the site i read that on needs to rephrase what they wrote then. :]
So in a desperate attempt to get my launch OG 360 (Xenon) back up and running i threw it in the oven last night. The system red ringed on me 2 weeks prior to MS announcing that they would extend the warranties. Me, having a dead box, opened it up and tried to fix it myself. Nothing worked so i...