Recent content by Link2057

  1. L

    Huge heat on stock cooler on core i5 2400

    Trust me on the thermal compound and double checked the heatsink/fan mutiple times. I've done some many builds before and I never seen temps this high in the BIOS. It's weird though, because my Core i7 950 at home on a stock cooler runs in the neighborhood of 45c on stock air, however with...
  2. L

    Huge heat on stock cooler on core i5 2400

    Bios wouldn't be idle? there is no load at all. I'm sure the air flow if fine. Weird that it is still around the same temps in two different units. On my old Q6600 and other socket 775 processors the usual temps were around 40c on stock cooler and paste :S
  3. L

    Huge heat on stock cooler on core i5 2400

    On a couple of builds with two different motherboards I am getting 66c on a stock intel cooler with stock paste. On our other machine I am getting 57c on artic silver with a stock cooler. Do these processors really run that hot? I remounted the heatsink just in case and no change in temps...
  4. L

    Good Recovery Software for Mac formatted drives??

    I have a couple of drives that are formatted I believe HFS and I need to get the data off them if possible. I wanted suggestions on whats the best software that will work on windows or a mac that I can recover files from these drives. It would be best if there is a program that keeps the same...
Back
Top