Recent content by LightsOut41

  1. L

    Whats your favorite pc game of all time?

    NOLF Mass Effect 2 Tie Fighter
  2. L

    DRAM Pricing Jumps 50%, Only 70% of Orders Getting Filled

    That's why I upgraded to an iPhone 17 from a 14 last week. Figured I might as well upgrade now before they jack the prices up. I can't see the iPhone 18 line being anywhere near current pricing also.
  3. L

    Star Wars: Fate of the Old Republic

    Each of the Mass Effect games were the perfect length. Aim for that, bro.
  4. L

    HDD Prices Soar, Sparking Fears of Incoming Shortage

    Yeah, I think I'm done with this shit for a while. My current rig has a B550 AM4 board and 5800x3d with 64GB that I bought in 2022. Last month I made a snap decision to buy a 9070 XT, because who knows when GPUs will skyrocket again due to the RAM situation. This will keep me going for many...
  5. L

    HDD Prices Soar, Sparking Fears of Incoming Shortage

    I bought a 16GB Toshiba refurb for $180 in Sept. Same drive is now $240.
  6. L

    AMD Debuts Radeon RX 9070 XT and RX 9070 Powered by RDNA 4, and FSR 4

    I also picked up the PowerColor Hellhound 9070 XT for $639. Thought I should jump on it now before the prices get slaughtered by the current RAM situation.
  7. L

    Syberia - Remastered

    Released. Since I owned the original, Steam gave a little discount. $24 and some change.
  8. L

    Syberia - Remastered

    My gosh, that looks absolutely stunning. I remember playing the original 20+ years ago and getting stuck. Never finished it. I'll pick this one up on sale though.
  9. L

    For those of you 50 years old and up what was your first multiplayer game and what year?

    NASCAR Racing 1 by Papyrus (1994) on the Hawaii dial-in service in 1996.
  10. L

    Deus Ex Remastered

    Those "remastered" graphics are shit. Nightdive should have taken this on instead of Aspyr.
  11. L

    [GOG] Freedom to Buy Initiative, 13 games FREE till 8-04-25

    Oh...you need to install said other games.
  12. L

    Starfield

    I can't believe it has been almost two years already since it launched. Feels like it came out last year to me.
  13. L

    Microsoft laying off about 9,000 employees

    What exactly do those 200,000 people do? (Besides fucking up Windows.)
  14. L

    It's Official - AMD RX 9070 Starting @ $549 and 9070 XT @ $599

    Honestly, WTF is going on? Why do so many people need brand new video cards these days? I remember my old cards: 8800GT, GTX260, GTX970, 1080ti.... They were all so easy to get from all partners at any time, even on launch day and the days after. What is driving this insanity?
Back
Top