• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by LiegePK

  1. LiegePK

    FS: 1080 gtx, x299 tachi

    PM Sent
  2. LiegePK

    FS : AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + EVGA Kingpin RTX 2080ti

    Pm sent* should have done this previously
  3. LiegePK

    Infamous Screen Freeze with multiple possible diagnosis

    I've built several computer builds over the years and in some builds, I've suffered from infamous "my screen freezes with loud buzzing noise" problems more than I liked or paid for. So my current rig (it's in my signature... but who reads those anyway?): NZXT H440 \\ XF X XXX 650W PSU \\...
  4. LiegePK

    Samsung 850 EVO 250GB $60

    http://www.rakuten.com/prod/samsung-850-evo-250gb-2-5-inch-sata-iii-internal-ssd/q/sellerid/25969172/272253343.html?ranMID=36342&ranEAID=NKa3hZyYoHA&ranSiteID=NKa3hZyYoHA-GhRvhI0AK5uV3IZebSif5A&scid=af_linkshare&adid=18094&siteID=NKa3hZyYoHA-GhRvhI0AK5uV3IZebSif5A Apply Coupon: MASTERPASS1...
  5. LiegePK

    Acer G276HL 27'' $149.99

    You're correct and yes there had been other sales. But as far as I know all the sale did not include Acer or Ben-Q which are two brands that I would go for when I'm looking around for this type of LCD. Indeed, IPS would have a better viewing angle (mostly vertical) and few minor color...
  6. LiegePK

    Acer G276HL 27'' $149.99

    ACER 27'' for $149.99 (209.99 at Newegg) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G5AEZOQ?tag=delt-20&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER It's not really a hardcore "gaming" monitor but good size for good price.
  7. LiegePK

    Sennheiser HD598 $95.00 - Amazon

    I bought it :( Feeling very much broke
  8. LiegePK

    Sennheiser HD598 $95.00 - Amazon

    I have M50 currently (only different from M50X b/c of its non-detachable cord) and maybe I can upload my review later on if I buy this one. Comparing 598 with M50. M50, after a while, gives me a bit of headache because of its pressure and I want something that won't give me that.
  9. LiegePK

    Sennheiser HD598 $95.00 - Amazon

    I'm about to give into this deal. I've never open headphone before but always wanted to try it. Anyone wants to give me a good reason for open headphone?
  10. LiegePK

    $10 Tool Can Guess (And Steal) Your AMEX Credit Card Number

    Everyone's talking about the stealing aspect... I would encourage everyone to actually watch a video. Because for me, it is a bigger interest to know that there is an open source schematic and listed parts to make my "Coin Card" which I believe sells around for 100 bucks right now. Coin card...
  11. LiegePK

    heatspreaders - hype, help or hurt?

    Reasons I have heat spreaders on my ram: 1: they came in it and I'm way too lazy to pop em' out 2: my case is windowed, so they do look a little better 3: because I don't need em' really and I'm just a blind consumer who takes whatever comes out
Back
Top