Recent content by liam92

  1. L

    I7 950 unstable out the box

    Still no reply from the seller, ebay stepped in and said After reviewing the case, we have decided to have you return the item to the seller for a full refund. This means you will be refunded the cost of the item and the original postage. Generally, in these cases when a buyer has to return...
  2. L

    I7 950 unstable out the box

    It does
  3. L

    I7 950 unstable out the box

    still no reply from the seller and I did pay with PayPal. Very strange as I am still running this chip and every morning it blue screens and i have to bump the voltage up a bit to get it stable, now i am at 1.45v now i really don't care much about the CPU by can I damage other comments by...
  4. L

    I7 950 unstable out the box

    thanks for trying to help guys I have just opened a case with the sell on ebay so if the seller dose not respond by the 13th ebay will step in. I will post back with the outcome
  5. L

    I7 950 unstable out the box

    year everything was back to auto. and i have tryed contacting the seller and surprise surprise no answer. looks like i will have just report it to ebay
  6. L

    I7 950 unstable out the box

    With the ram set to 1066 and the cpu voltage on auto no boot and no boot with the voltage set to 1.3v I think the cpu has had it
  7. L

    I7 950 unstable out the box

    Year i ment 1.43v seller said that it was a new OEM (I did see a very small amount of thermal grease when i got it) I only tested it to 10 passes on the mem test I was online chating to intel and as soon as they hear OEM they lose interest And i can't see any voltage for the QPI/DRAM...
  8. L

    I7 950 unstable out the box

    Well it was a cpu upgrade so the new parts are cpu, mobo and ram and this the 2nd mobo i have tryed with the same result and the ram passes a mem test have not tested it yet but it seems to be stable at 4.3v which is insane.
  9. L

    I7 950 unstable out the box

    Just set every thing to auto and it blue screen on the windows flag. Set the v core to 1.39 and it boots but is unstable it must be a faulty chip any ever have this problem?
  10. L

    I7 950 unstable out the box

    I recently brought a new OEM I7 950 off ebay and have been having problems with BSOD installing windows now i have found that i can install windows if i raise the core voltage to 1.39 volts! But the cpu is still unstable when running windows is this likely to be a faulty chip?
  11. L

    0x00000124 when installing windows 7

    ok i have now installed windows and stress testing @ 1.38v on the core voltage that seems excessive and is unstable @1.36v
  12. L

    0x00000124 when installing windows 7

    gigabyte x58a-oc mobo I7 950 ATI 5870 and a small card out of a working pc i have no idea what it is corsair XMS3 6gb kit samsung f1 1tb hdd WD 750gb black and a laptop hdd and this mobo has a button on it that overclooks to 4ghz when i press that it installs windows and blue screen...
  13. L

    0x00000124 when installing windows 7

    i have now tryed 2 mobos 3 hdds 2 graphics cards and tried the other slot Have tested the ram and tried different slots
  14. L

    0x00000124 when installing windows 7

    Need help! with my I7 1366 upgrade I can’t get the system to install windows it loads and then as soon as it gets to starting windows it blue screens. I have checked all of the voltages, and tried only using one ram stick and ram, a ram test which came back at ok, and tried windows xp, vista...
Back
Top