Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks, cyclone! I've downloaded RMClock, and under "Management" found an option to set a "Custom P-State." If I set it to "P-State 4", the multiplier becomes 10x (from 6x), and some other setting changes from "1.1000V" to "1.2875V".
Under "Profiles," I've set "Maximal Performance-->AC...
Hi, folks! I recently bought an E6700 3.2 GHz chip to go with my G965 motherboard. Unfortunately, it's running slower than my old chip, apparently due to an artificially low multiplier. From everything I can find, the multiplier should be at 10, but instead it's at 6. I'm wondering if...