• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by lh0628

  1. L

    Help with Xonar DX: Front Panel not working

    Well I fiddled around with it a bit again, turns out, I had been plugging my headphone into the Mic-in port :rolleyes: The weird thing is, that is the only one I can plug my 3.5mm stereo plug on the headphone into. The green port (supposedly the headphone-in) won't even take the 3.5 stereo...
  2. L

    Help with Xonar DX: Front Panel not working

    Tried that, that didn't work either... Does this mean I have a hooped wire?
  3. L

    Help with Xonar DX: Front Panel not working

    How would I go about checking that? Just to see if the front end of the wire looks OK?
  4. L

    Help with Xonar DX: Front Panel not working

    Still no go, I tried both the HD Audio plug and the AC97 plug. I also downloaded both the most recent RealTek and HD drivers from the Asus site (Not sure why I need this if I'm bypassing the MB altogether), I also tried both the latest Xonar DX driver and the beta version. Any ideas? For the...
  5. L

    Help with Xonar DX: Front Panel not working

    I'm home now and sorry about my previous post. I actually do have the FP_headphone option in my Xonar DX Audio Center. When I switch to that, my speakers are cut off, which is a progress, but I don't have any sound from the headphone. Any suggestions guys?
  6. L

    Help with Xonar DX: Front Panel not working

    I have the latest driver for the Xonar, do I need to update my MB and BIOS as well? Under my drop down list, I only have Headphone, no FP_Headphone. Do you have yours working docvego? Another sort of related question, would a M-Audio 2496 give me better sound quality over the Xonar DX?
  7. L

    Help with Xonar DX: Front Panel not working

    Thanks a lot for the help, I'll look into the options. Thank you.
  8. L

    Help with Xonar DX: Front Panel not working

    No you can't reverse it, the connectors look like this: xxxxx xoxxx Is there a way to connect both the speakers and the headphone using just the rear connection? Is there some kind of splitter that does this? And would you get sound on both when both are plugged in? Thanks again for the help.
  9. L

    Help with Xonar DX: Front Panel not working

    What do you mean by reversible? I do have a multimeter, how should I use it to test? Thank you.
  10. L

    Help with Xonar DX: Front Panel not working

    Hi all, I recently bought a Xonar DX, had it installed and everything is great except that the front panel audios (Mic and headphone) don't work. I plugged the HD Audio connector coming from the front panel into the F_audio plug on the DX card, which should give me front panel audio, but it...
Back
Top