Recent content by Leyth

  1. L

    upgraded to 5770 from 8800gts

    sorry thats 8600 total, the card got a 10500 i think.
  2. L

    upgraded to 5770 from 8800gts

    yea i just overclocked it and managed a 8600 on vantage. I got it at 930/1300. Seems stable and I can definitely tell a difference.
  3. L

    upgraded to 5770 from 8800gts

    hahaha I'm not an ATI or Nvidia fan boy. I'm still on 3dfx
  4. L

    upgraded to 5770 from 8800gts

    if i can sell the ram then i think i will try to upgrade to ddr3 i think
  5. L

    upgraded to 5770 from 8800gts

    true that, thanks for the input guys I am satisfied with the card now. I will look into getting a 2nd one after i get a phenom ii x4 and mobo and new psu of course.
  6. L

    upgraded to 5770 from 8800gts

    ok I just reinstalled the drivers and starcraft 2 is running much better. edit in fact BFBC2 is definitely an improvement. Starcraft 2 remains maybe 5fps slower. I'll have to test out some other games, nothing else really interests me at the moment though.
  7. L

    upgraded to 5770 from 8800gts

    hey sorry guys I've been at work all day. I used driver sweeper before installing the new card and I am using 10.3 drivers. What would you guys do if you were in my situation? My specs are in my sig. I was thinking selling the card and picking up a 5850 instead? Or should I go back to Nvidia?
  8. L

    upgraded to 5770 from 8800gts

    so upgraded to a sapphire 5770 from a 8800gts 512mb g92 and im not too please to be honest. i actually lost about 20fps on starcraft2 and bfbc2 is only minorly better. are these just not very good examples to use for games? is the 128bit thing biting me in the ass? i think the 8800gts...
  9. L

    Anyone get a Radeon 5xxx WITHOUT Dirt 2?

    I didn't get one either, sapphire 5770 e6750 2.66ghz evga 680i 2x2gb corsair dhx 800 ddr2 sapphire 5770 acer 24" monitor seagate 500 gig 7200.10
Back
Top