Recent content by letaalio

  1. L

    Argh.. So many options! Low/mid-end monitors for listening to music

    Ok, there is a dealer where I live for the KRK's, but looking at the prices in Amazon they are a lot more expensive than the M-Audio BX8a's. That means they'll be even more expensive at the local dealer...
  2. L

    Argh.. So many options! Low/mid-end monitors for listening to music

    Yeah, well, that's why I thought I was looking at the middle ground with the 5" ones. I never said I want to focus on the low frequencies, just that some speakers definitely would need a sub basically right after I get them.
  3. L

    Argh.. So many options! Low/mid-end monitors for listening to music

    Thanks. I've heard many good things about the KRK's, but I can't seem to find a shop that carries any KRK speakers at all. 49EUR ($75), that's a bit too much.. I still have to add shipping (20EUR) to that. I don't mind about the cables though. The problem is I live in a horrible country...
  4. L

    Argh.. So many options! Low/mid-end monitors for listening to music

    I'm sure they're good, but I'm looking for something that would last me for a longer time. In this case I most certainly would have to look for a sub soon after
  5. L

    Argh.. So many options! Low/mid-end monitors for listening to music

    This website ships to where I live for a reasonable amount. http://en.euroguitar.com/studio-monitor/active-731/ I'm looking to buy something for up to 300 euros for a pair of active monitors. Options I'm considering: Behringer B2030A - 274 eur Mackie MR5's - 280 eur Wharfedale...
  6. L

    Any good 22" monitor with 1920 x 1200 native resolution?

    I haven't played games on it, but I am using it daily and it is absolutely amazing. I love the "small" dot pitch. The blacks are as black as they get and the colors are great
  7. L

    Is It A Good Monitor ??

    At least where I live, the displays are much more expensive than what you could get in the US. A G2400WD would cost around $500, a VX2435WM would be $660 and the L220X I'm getting is for $550. To get you some perspective on the good displays, the NEC 2690 would be $2.5k, the 2408WFP for around...
  8. L

    Is It A Good Monitor ??

    Care to elaborate on why exactly is Lenovo L220X a bad monitor? I actually want to know, because I ordered one and should be getting it this week. I based my choice on forum posts and the prad.de review where the only problem they actually had was the brightness of the monitor, which, obviously...
Back
Top