Recent content by LeperMessiah

  1. L

    Xtreme Gamer and Digital

    Speaker and Headphone connections for stereo to 7.1 (Line Out via three 3.5mm mini jacks) Line In / Microphone In / Optical Out* (shared 3.5mm FlexiJack) Auxiliary Line level Input (via 4-pin Molex connector) Intel HD Audio Compatible Front Panel Header (2x5pin) * Optical Out supports...
  2. L

    Xtreme Gamer and Digital

    Can I use a Digital Optical cable on the Xbox 360 to my Xtreme Gamer for Audio? I have my 360 hooked up to my PC via VGA, but want to use the HDMI - DVI adapter.
  3. L

    Upgrade Dilemma - Mobo Question

    Biostar Tforce 550SE AM2.
  4. L

    Upgrade Dilemma - Mobo Question

    Faster CPu for my current board? I already have a AMD X2 6000, nowhere else to go, my only option is a new mobo anyway. There is no quad core that is supported on my current board. I have 4 X 1 GB ram OCZ DDR 2 800. Can I still OC with 4 X 1gb ram? Which mobo is better to get my OC...
  5. L

    Upgrade Dilemma - Mobo Question

    I currently have: AMD X2 6000 4870 4 GB ram 620 Watt Corsair PSU I want to upgrade to a better Dual Core or Quad core CPU. What is better to do now, Quad or Dual? I noticed I can max out most games but I am seeing a CPU bottleneck, and newer games seem to be moving towards Quad...
Back
Top