Recent content by LennonMOBILE

  1. L

    [H]orde call to arms! Let's catch EVGA in September!

    So we've been offline for a while since electricity just wasn't affordable, but I'll definitely be starting everything up again soon. User: DelTacoRay
  2. L

    Game Idea

    If you did do something like this, you should make it only use points earned for the [H]orde... that way others cant play unless they help lol
  3. L

    [H]orde Reward Program - v2

    So how does this work if me and my dad both fold under the same name? We were in the same household when we started folding, so we've just always used the same name. Do we have to get 3mil to both get lifetime? We fold under his forum name, DelTacoRay , but I'm a bit more active on the...
  4. L

    i7 920 Low PPD?

    Yeah, definitely keep HT on. I would also try to overclock a bit more if I were you. I was able to get 4 GHz on my 920's with slightly over stock voltages and still on air. One of them overclocked very easy, but the other two did take a couple days of trial and error. Now I get around 25,000 PPD...
  5. L

    SLI Folding Causes Display Driver to Stop Responding

    Well I guess not... It lasted most of the day untouched, but as soon as someone started using the computer, it pushed it over. so far I have updated the drivers, motherboard bios, and turned off sli. I guess the next step is to mess with the cpu overclock...
  6. L

    FS: Intel Core i7 965 Extreme Edition 3.2 GHz

    Bump! If anyone is interested at all, and has a fair offer, go ahead and send me a pm!
  7. L

    FS: Intel Core i7 965 Extreme Edition 3.2 GHz

    Hello [H]orde, so I won this processor a while back, but dont currently have any use for it, so I figured I would see if anybody on here needed it. It is brand new, and still in the retail packaging, but since it was won in a contest, I don't have any receipt for it. - Intel Core i7 965...
  8. L

    FS: 3 x EVGA GTX460 768MB

    These only support 2way sli, right?
  9. L

    Top 20 PPD rank is tough competition

    So I finally got that extra gtx 285 working, and I think I figured out what was stopping my i7's, so give me about a week and I should be around 100k ppd again
  10. L

    SLI Folding Causes Display Driver to Stop Responding

    Alright, well i had some time this morning to finally update the motherboard BIOS, and so far its been going good. I'm not going to trust it completely yet though since its only been about a half hour, but thats the longest its gone so far.
  11. L

    NobleX13's SR-2 Lives!

    Haha, I'm in the same boat as you.... Its sooo tempting... my biggest problem though is if I were ever to do it, I would have a hard time holding back and not getting the best of the best processors...
  12. L

    Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

    Just passed 1.5 million today :) Its crazy how I've been folding for 5 years, and 1.3 million of my 1.5 have been from this month lol.
  13. L

    SLI Folding Causes Display Driver to Stop Responding

    Alright, well disabling SLI didnt fix the problem, so when I have time on Friday, I'll update the BIOS, and hopefully that will fix it. If not, thats like 10k PPD I'm missing out on.
  14. L

    Top 20 PPD rank is tough competition

    ahh, I'm probably going to take a pretty big hit soon, one of my i7s has a 2684, and another one that I was expecting to finish today had a problem, and I had to dump the work unit.
  15. L

    For The [H]orde GTX 460 September Giveaway Entry Thread

    Oh cool, that makes me a lot happier lol.
Back
Top