Recent content by Legion:Noc

  1. L

    Effective way to block MSN Messenger?

    Just rename the messenger folder in your programs folder. It will not bother you anymore. Thx, Legion
  2. L

    Dell 2005FPW owners quick question today only!!!

    either you like lcds or you dont. For me on my 2005, everything just seemed jerky. There was a terrible amount of tearing and I personally thought it ran like crap. If you have to have an lcd then jump on it, for viewing the internet, and running rts's its fine, but it wont run a fps that well...
  3. L

    Atl??

    Damn we dont ever get anything down south. Anyone know of anything close? Atlanta?
  4. L

    Tearing/Vsync

    I know this is in here somewhere, you just have to look for it. I would say the best place for you to start looking for the problem is in the monitor.
  5. L

    Great LCD for under $460

    I disagree. I have a 2005fpw, and I am back on a CRT. The dell just seemed jerky to me, for gaming I wouldn't recommend it.
  6. L

    Age of Empires III ???

    I agree the single player gameply is meh, but the multiplayer is great compared to earlier versions. I remember haveing so man problems getting AoE 2 to work properly. The graphics imo are fantastic. The navel action is incredible, as well as the quality of landscape and water. I run this game @...
  7. L

    Need Opinions Please!

    for the price the fw900 is a good deal, but nontheless you are taking a chance with an older moniter. If money isnt an issue, perhaps you might want to look into something a little bit newer, perhaps a samsung lcd tv. As far as quality goes, the fw900 is great, it has a beautiful picture and...
  8. L

    New to LCD realm. interested in 2005FPW, and a stand to rotate portrait/landscape?

    For me, I exirenced this with the 2005fpw also. In my opinion, if you are looking to keep the same performance with cs, then you will want to stick with a crt. 2005fpw=tearing, and jerkyness for me. Oh and im confused, the 2005 rotates on the stock stand. From portrait, to landscape. Just my 2.
  9. L

    1920x1200 gaming...help!!!

    It should be fine, just dont expect to run ssaa or anything like that.
  10. L

    If you had $2000 for a new HDTV...

    I got a Toshiba 62hmx05 @ hhgregg for 1899, with stand and with a 5 year service plan. They sell the TV @ bust buy and Frys for over 3000 alone. Its worth checking out. Its a great picture, and it plays console games great! It runs bf2 @ 1280x720 pretty well, not as good as my 24inch sony crt...
  11. L

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    I just got this thing yesterday. I am definitly impressed so far. I got this to compliment my 2005fpw. As far as gaming goes, this thing is incredible. Once you get over the two black lines (the cords that hold up the mesh) you are good to go with this thing. After a little tweaking, this baby...
Back
Top