Recent content by Legacy920

  1. L

    Best Microphone for a Computer?

    Anybody?
  2. L

    Best Microphone for a Computer?

    What is the best microphone to buy for a computer? No static, clear crisp sound output, the whole nine yards. I've been looking around but only found the Altec Lansing Gaming Headset Model: AHS615. Is that any good? I'm mainly concerned about the quality of the microphone not the headset...
  3. L

    Registry Popup Error

    Thanks for all your help. Hopefully all of your advice will fix the problem. Thanks and God Bless.
  4. L

    Registry Popup Error

    Yep, How stupid am I? I need a firewall. Is that the problem? If so, what is the best one to get.
  5. L

    Registry Popup Error

    Ok......Under system it says.... Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 1 So I was wrong and its service pack 1.
  6. L

    Registry Popup Error

    Nope, It is the service pack 2 I believe. How can I check?
  7. L

    Registry Popup Error

    I just did a fresh install of XP Pro (formated the C drive along with it). When I installed the network, video, monitor, and sound drivers, everything seemed to be working nice and smooth. The only problem Im getting is a popuup from the "Messenger Service." It says...
Back
Top