• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by LeandroJVarini

  1. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    LukeD, The more competitors, the more flexPSU options we will have that is great! The more competitors, the more flexPSU options we will have that is great! Wow two bridges cost pretty much the price of a good memory kit! LOL I hope now that lian li will launch the case with the parallel VGAs...
  2. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    New PSU silverstone flex atx! https://smallformfactor.net/news/silverstone-power-supplies-computex-2017
  3. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    Hey LukeD more block i believe that compatibility with the project.
  4. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    Anything new in the project? Not even a new photo? :D
  5. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    A nice news that can provide the possibility of placing two blocks on 2 video cards Dimensions: 70 x 29.5 x 19.3mm (L x W x H) (Dimensions: 70 x 25 x 15mm (L x W x H) It is 4.3mm lower than the original https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc-terminal-rotary-90-black
  6. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
  7. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    http://ttpremium.com/product/tt-premium-pci-e-3-0-extender-300mm/ http://ttpremium.com/product/tt-premium-pci-e-3-0-extender-600mm/ http://ttpremium.com/product/tt-premium-pci-e-3-0-extender-1000mm/ Any news?
  8. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    Another block that would be perfect for the project but a VGA would not fit I think it is higher. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
  9. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    I'm looking forward to it!
  10. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    XSPC does not facilitate our life! LOL I'm here thinking, use four screws a little longer to fasten it from the top side, make a thread in this two holes from above and fix the connectors straight. Does the block hole fit to fit a G1 / 4 connection?
  11. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    In the rush of work I just forgot to mark that it was a version I made in photoshop, sorry How I want it under that terminal that way!
  12. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    Good benchmarks, temperature 8 and 9 for me are good, I live in a very hot country, if I can use the same with these temperatures for me it's very good! I like the news! Is it not possible to use the direct connections of the block, would be perfect to by the two VGAs in the loop with the same...
  13. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    What would be the maximum free VGA space? I hated this block model from EK, now I love it! LOL :D:D:D:D:D We still have salvation! To use block full on both VGA! http://shop.xs-pc.com/xsp/XSPC-Full-Cover-BLADE-Nvidia-GTX-1080-Waterblock_58870.html Sorry for the photos too big...
  14. LeandroJVarini

    Project Orthrus - Smallest SLI mATX case (V2)

    Hi luke, I do not know if you found any supplier for the riser, I saw Peter Brands commenting on the riser of 立熱工業 Li-Heat Industry Co.,Ltd., Ltd. Which are of the highest quality, follow the company's facebook link. Https://www.facebook.com/LiHeatcable/...
Back
Top