Recent content by lawlington

  1. L

    7-2600k and ASUS Maximus extreme-Z - OC AND RAM Q's (already at 4.6ghz 35c)

    you need to learn to read, I was asking how people do that, considering I get 4.6 at 29c (mobo readings)
  2. L

    7-2600k and ASUS Maximus extreme-Z - OC AND RAM Q's (already at 4.6ghz 35c)

    I have 16 gigs of this ram: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231455 G.skill ddr3 1866 9-10-9-28 2t, so does that have loose or tight timings, and what could i raise/lower, it's weird, memtest says 2 (CR) or 2T right, yet cpu-z shows 1T on the far right, so is my ram...
  3. L

    7-2600k and ASUS Maximus extreme-Z - OC AND RAM Q's (already at 4.6ghz 35c)

    I have i7-2600k with asus maximus extreme-z and it has an e-z oc to 4.6ghz, (1866mhz g-skill ram,) I cant seem to get much past that yet im watercooled and at 30c, how do I max it out and get 5.9ghz like my multi lets me go up to, or even those people that get like 8ghz, cuz i have it cool...
Back
Top