• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by lanken123

  1. L

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

  2. L

    The 2013 Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread!

    upgrading from a Lian-li A05B and xigmatek air cooler to the 650D and H100i
  3. L

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Desk mount is the Ergotron MX. The neck of the monitor wasn't removable but I plan on upgrading to either the Dell U27/U3013.
  4. L

    Samsung Galaxy S2 - Blue tinting

    Thank you for the tips guys. I downloaded the screen adjuster program and used your settings. small improvement but really it was hardly noticeable in the first place. I'm happy with my purchase so no biggy.
  5. L

    Samsung Galaxy S2 - Blue tinting

    Anyone experience this before? it seems to be only visible on white and with high brightness. I purchased it used for $325 and think I got a pretty good deal so don't want to bother dealing with the seller.
  6. L

    Post your Mouse and Keyboard pics

    anyone with the KBC Poker having space-bar issues? like double spacing while typing. I thought it might be dirt under the switches so I popped the space-bar cap off and it was pretty clean. so any other other idea on what it could be?
  7. L

    Best wireless mouse

    +1 for the G700; Great comfort and very responsive but terrible battery life.
  8. L

    Which case for 3930K + Rampage IV + Corsair H100?

    800D TJ07 Silverstone FT02 and I completely agree with 650D(minus build quality since I never owned one).
  9. L

    What mice are you guys using?

    Can you specific what tweaks you've done? I have mine sent to 1000 DPI with max report rate.
  10. L

    What mice are you guys using?

    Good to know I'm not the only one getting shitty battery life.
  11. L

    BF3 Keys; Giving & Receiving...Open Beta Keys

    Damnit always late.
  12. L

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    Just spent an hour and a half on hold over the phone with Origin Support for them to disconnect me. Fantastic!
  13. L

    Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

    Wow...been waiting for three hours...
  14. L

    BF3 Keys; Giving & Receiving...Open Beta Keys

    I pre-ordered it on Origin and still havent received a key. Been waiting two hours to speak with EA Support. If anyone can give me a key, I will give mine a way once I receive it.
Back
Top