• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by lamakila123

  1. L

    Dell U2412M

    Is it generally advised not to by these monitors from the amazon resellers. Last week, DataMaster and BatteryJuice on Amazon had them for $260($30s/h)-$270($20s/h). I held off buying them and they now jumped back up to $309($25). My goal was to wait for them to drop to $250 but I think I will...
Back
Top