• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by l88bastard

  1. l88bastard

    PG32UQX - Worth it in 2025?

    Got the PEEGEE today. You know I actually did not want to like it. I was hoping whatever it was I had for this display in the past was from rose tinted glasses and nostalgia, so I could initiate a return and get my thousand bucks back. In SDR and windows I was feeling pretty good like ya this...
  2. l88bastard

    PG32UQX - Worth it in 2025?

    I had a bright sammy qdoled 55" back when calisto protocol was released and it was BIG, BOLD, COLORFUL, BRIGHT and chock full of OLED deep black goodness. But I ended up returning it for a refund because the PPI was too low, even pushed ALL the way to the back of my desk. I think the 45" 5k2k...
  3. l88bastard

    PG32UQX - Worth it in 2025?

    I had the 45" LG 5k2k oled, sold it to a member here and then bought a PG32UCDM3.... I thought the UCDM 3 was fantastic but ultimately returned it back to Newegg for refund because it wasn't bright enough and the brightness boost option trashed contrast too much and annoyed me. I then bought a...
  4. l88bastard

    PG32UQX - Worth it in 2025?

    I had one of these back in 2021... sold it in 2024..... did the whole oled thing.....have another pg32uqx coming Friday lol
  5. l88bastard

    New TCL QD Mini LED monitors 27" QHD and UHD

    All of these need more HRZ. 4k 165hz.... thats been around for 100 years now. My 27" Innocn 4k160 been doing that since 1974. 240hz is the minimum for 4k and 360hz for 1440peee.
  6. l88bastard

    LG 45″ OLED Ultrawide 5120 x 2160@165Hz 45GX990A and 45GX950A

    The 45 is IMMERSIVE & the 57 is EXPANSIVE!!! The 39 is a ladies monitor hahaha I got a 5090, I run DLSS Quality and 2x frame gen when I play with the 57 :-)
  7. l88bastard

    LG 45″ OLED Ultrawide 5120 x 2160@165Hz 45GX990A and 45GX950A

    I have the 57" ultrawide for work productivity. The 45" is not ideal for work productivity like the 39" is. I debated selling the 57" and using the 39 for work productivity..... but the greater 7680 x 2160 canvas @ 240hz resolution is sooooo amazing for work. I'm so glad I got the 45...
  8. l88bastard

    LG 39GX950B 39" 5120 x 2160 OLED 165hz Ultrawide

    Once you put the 39 directly next to the 45 and have both settings dialed in.... the 39 looks like Temu. Followed Vegas and zorachus.... returned 39 and went back to 45 and damn glad I did.
  9. l88bastard

    LG 45″ OLED Ultrawide 5120 x 2160@165Hz 45GX990A and 45GX950A

    I boxed my 39 up and returned it. 45 is king.
  10. l88bastard

    LG 45″ OLED Ultrawide 5120 x 2160@165Hz 45GX990A and 45GX950A

    I sold my 45 about a month ago... missed it....bought another one lmao Zorachus found some fantastic settings to really dial it in :-)
  11. l88bastard

    RETURNED

    I was able to return it to retailer Asking $1,000 & buyer pays for Pirate Shipping: Selling my ASUS ROG Swift PG32UCDM3 32" 4K 240Hz OLED. This is an absolutely phenomenal monitor and I'm only selling it because I've realized I prefer gaming on an ultrawide. Otherwise I'd be keeping it. The...
Back
Top