• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by kyang357

  1. K

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    I have some in 128gb, will send a pm in a bit.
  2. K

    PSA: Stop paying USPS retail rates!

    It looks like UPS purged my account due to inactivity, so I created one again... 1. Create a UPS business account 2. Enroll your business 3. Name your business 4. Tick here 5. Input your info 6. verify your info, add credt card, etc... 7. If done correctly, you will have a...
  3. K

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    Have 130w, yhpm
  4. K

    PSA: Stop paying USPS retail rates!

    I'd recommend a zebra thermal printer. Have the 2844 for the last 15+ years, and it's still running strong. I also get "free" 4x6 thermal paper from UPS.
  5. K

    dramless drives ok?

    Won't matter, you'll be upgrading it in 3-5 years.
  6. K

    Thermal Paste Never expires

    +1 They even have expiration dates on salt that's millions of years old. Paste is fine as long it's not dried out.
  7. K

    Valve was founded 30 years ago today — changed PC gaming forever with Half-Life, then Steam

    1,000+ hours on CS! :eek: My 9 y/o nephew took over my accont and got hello neighbor in 2017. :)
  8. K

    Valve was founded 30 years ago today — changed PC gaming forever with Half-Life, then Steam

    Wow, it's been that long. I have a low 6 digit steam id.
  9. K

    At what percentage remaining should you replace an SSD?

    It's correct, I think it's from an system integrator. I might be wrong but I don't think OEM uses retail drives.
  10. K

    At what percentage remaining should you replace an SSD?

    +1 I have a 2TB SN770 with 95+ health die on me last week. Bought it used and WD SN check shows "not found contact WD." 🤷‍♂️
  11. K

    HELP!! How much RAM do I actually need for Cyberpunk 2077?

    16gb is enough, wait til ram prices come down to add more.
  12. K

    Samsung Trio 65w Phone Charger $10.92 Shipped at eBay

    Saw this on SD and bought two, $26. Edit: received, test results below One port at a time, 100w USB c cable. All dell tested 65w port = 65w 20w port = 20w
  13. K

    Samsung Trio 65w Phone Charger $10.92 Shipped at eBay

    I'm guessing they all drop ship from a warehouse there. I bought from "luckymobilemall".
Back
Top