Recent content by Kx2000

  1. K

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    I've upgraded mine on my supermicro Motherboard with LSI HBA I've used this procedure How to upgrade the firmware of HP SAS expander card without Smart Array controller or Proliant Server?
  2. K

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    I've solve the speed problem by changing expander :D I bought the new HP expander for SAS12 and then my SATA 3 disks are running at 6Gb/s
  3. K

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    KNOWN ISSUES 1) HP SAS Expander will only negotiate SATA-III harddisks at 3G (SATA300) even though it is capable of 6G (SATA600). It does however negotiate SAS disks at 6G. 2) In combination with an Areca 1880 series controller, certain Western Digital harddisks (Velociraptor, etc) when...
  4. K

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    Same speed of 1.5Gbs but i have never checked it before last week :) I've upgraded today my LSI 9207-8i firmware and Bios to latest version... same result... 1.5Gbs speed
  5. K

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    Thanks for your answer. Then my HBA is correctly linked to expander... Where is the problem with this expander and SATA 2 ? I see on this forum that i am not the only one to experience difficulties...
  6. K

    HP SAS Expander Owner's Thread

    Hi ! I own a Unraid server i've build since few years. I have a LSI HBA 9207-8i on it and a HP expander 487738-001 I have upgraded the HP firmware from 2.02 to 2.10 yesterday everything is working fine. But on my Unraid server all disks are operating in SATA 1.5 Gbs in place of 3 Gbs My...
Back
Top