• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Kwisatz Haderach

  1. K

    GPU prices — is the worst behind us ?

    That's so sad. I paid $999.99 last November for that card.
  2. K

    Nvidia Driver 616.64 September 4th 2026 DLSS 5.0

    I got this issue with driver 616.56. I found the fix was to enable the 10 bit color for me. It never affected my older Asus monitor, only my newer LG. The Asus monitor does not have 10 bit color. Facebook was really bad about having the darkened screen and flickering or flashing.
  3. K

    Why have RAM prices skyrocketed?

    Wow, my DDR5 64GB 6000 CL30 that I bought in January went from $219 is up to $459 by a 3rd party seller on Amazon. Similar spec kits I see are selling at almost $550 on Amazon.
  4. K

    Dead Space remake (2023)

    I loved the first one. I can't wait till it hits the sale bin, or fee on Epic to play it.
  5. K

    How you know when you're old.....

    I started off with a Tandy Color Computer 2 with a 300 baud modem. Talk about slow lol.
  6. K

    How you know when you're old.....

    I can remember getting upset when some BBS boards make 9.6 the minimum modem speed for getting connected.
  7. K

    Where to buy Windows 11 RETAIL keys for cheap? Are you using retail or OEM key?

    I see I can have a limit of 10 devices before I need to unlink any.
  8. K

    Where to buy Windows 11 RETAIL keys for cheap? Are you using retail or OEM key?

    How do you do that? I have never deleted a device. There was a Windows setting that tied your key to your MS account. I don't know if that's automatic now. I won a copy of Windows Vista, and have not had to purchase a key since. I been through 7,10, and now 11 on probably 5 different...
  9. K

    4070ti 800$ minimum...lol no thanks nvidia! My 3080 is lookin better and better everyday.

    My 1070Ti gave out on me a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. I was fortunate to find a 3070Ti OC model for 599.99 on Black Friday. I am at 1440P and no plans to go 4K. I am super happy for what I paid. If I would have paid the 749 that most 3070Ti models are selling for now, I would be a...
  10. K

    How you know when you're old.....

    Frontier hosed me. They ran new fiber in every direction of my house except for a 1 mile stretch, and I am right in the middle. I am stuck with Optimum high dollar internet for 1GB service.
  11. K

    Windows 2H22 Gaming Performance Regressions

    I tried it all off except for gpu acceleration. It did not make any difference. Windowed mode still had lower fps on 11. I really need to test borderless windowed mode. I am curious if I see a change.
  12. K

    Windows 2H22 Gaming Performance Regressions

    I may have found a something a little interesting. I reran Heaven today. In Extreme mode, it was hitting constantly 234fps. I went to custom mode with the exact same settings except I check marked full screen mode. My performance went back to the 245fps I had originally seen. I wonder if...
  13. K

    AtlasOS, a redesigned Windows 10 version for gamers?

    It's like going back to playing with the config.sys file using HIMEM.SYS and EMM386.EXE :) Those were fun times.
  14. K

    Windows 2H22 Gaming Performance Regressions

    Virtualization is disabled in my BIOS. I tried disabling VBS using gpedit, and it remained the same.
  15. K

    Windows 2H22 Gaming Performance Regressions

    I did not do a full benchmark suite when I first built and setup this PC. I put on W10 because my 970 Evo 2TB had not come in yet. I had a 5 year old WD m.2 that I put W10 on to install, and do the upgrade to W11 to get the license on my account. I ran Heaven, and 3DMark Firestrike Extreme...
Back
Top