Recent content by kwest4peace

  1. K

    Looking at 3 sound cards

    Thanks everyone for your help on choosing a sound card. I just installed the card and it sounds good, the hissing from my onboard is gone, and it actually installed really easy(no problems with my a8n32). For once I can actually say I am happy with creative.
  2. K

    Background buzzing

    I just installed the X-Fi Fatal1ty pro I bought and the hissing noise is completely gone. I also had zero problems installing the sound card. I actually installed from the disc and used their autoupdate which worked great. For once I can actually say I am quite pleased with creative so far.
  3. K

    Background buzzing

    thats why I just bought a sound card. If you can wait a few days I'll let you know how it goes. My onboard has made the buzzing hissing noise since I have had it. Tried different drivers made for it and same stuff. Mine is really annoying and gets louder when i move the mouse and do things...
  4. K

    Looking at 3 sound cards

    I ordered the X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty Pro, hopefully it will do okay with my nforce board. I'll make an update post after I get it installed. Thanks for everyones help.
  5. K

    Looking at 3 sound cards

    anyone know if the a8n32 1205 bios works well with the X-Fi? Thats the bios I am currently running. Its basically the latest version as the 1303 doesn't do anything that would matter to me. A8N32-SLI Deluxe BIOS version 1303 1- Improve the compatibility with some external SATA storage HDD...
  6. K

    Looking at 3 sound cards

    well, my main concern with the X-Fi is buying it and having issues with my a8n32. No point in having a soundcard that supports openAL if it doesn't work well to begin with on my board.
  7. K

    Looking at 3 sound cards

    I am currently looking to buy a new sound card, but I'm not sure on which to buy. I'm looking at the X-Fi, b-Enspirer, or x-meridian and have looked at numerous reviews on each card. I have read quite a few threads on here for each card, but I keep seeing good and bad things about each. I...
  8. K

    a8n32-SLI Deluxe

    Same problem while using the UPS. Went into bios and exited out without saving changes and it booted up fine. Restarted and same thing with the error. Runs memtest and gets a bunch of errors on test 6, but its not the memory cause it runs fine in his other system and has been memtested. Only...
  9. K

    a8n32-SLI Deluxe

    he tried a new processor and had the same problems. Had him get a UPS to see if that fixes the problem. If that doesn't work going to try and replace the power supply even tho the one he has in on the asus QVL list for the board.
  10. K

    a8n32-SLI Deluxe

    yeah
  11. K

    A8n32-sli Bios 1205

    happened to me when i tried, hit alt+F2 and the screen just went black and nothing....restarted the comp it it went right into the flash bios screens right after the logo screen i believe. I thought it was a bit weird but it flashed it.
  12. K

    A8n32-sli Bios 1205

    Not more accurate, it actually lowered my temps.
  13. K

    a8n32-SLI Deluxe

    He has tried booting with nothing hooked up and still gives the error msg.
  14. K

    a8n32-SLI Deluxe

    fixed my sig for u
  15. K

    a8n32-SLI Deluxe

    tried a different keyboard and was a no go. I'm having him take it to work tomorrow to see if it will load up there. If it does I'm pretty sure it might be a power issue at his house. If thats the case hopefully a UPS can fix that issue.
Back
Top