Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
np!
On my screen i use these settings:
RED: Brightness: 30 %
GREEN: Brightness: 45 %
BLUE: Brightness 40 %
ALL: Gamme: 0,85
Are your screen red dominant?
Hello.
I have that same monitor, and i use it 24/7 with strobelight.
At first the colours where not very good when using strobelight, so i always switched it off when not gaming.
I recently adjusted the settings, and now they are ok i think.
The settings i use on the monitor:
Contrast: 65...
i have to agree, noctuas NF F12 are way overrated. Bad performance and high noise. I have four laying around here. They will never be used again. I now have GT AP-15 in push pull. Better watertemps and less noise. i will never buy a noctua product again. the are actually lying to you, or they...
Thanx for answer guys!
Im using this block from EK :
http://www.ekwb.com/shop/blocks/vga-blocks/fc-geforce/geforce-gtx-6x0-series/ek-fc680-gtx-nickel-plus.html
my roomtemp is about 23-25 C.
GPU is a GTX 680 with custom bios, overclocked to 1254 and 7200 on the memory.
I have tried many...
this is a bug i noticed in both crysis 1 and crysis 2 when running dx 10 or dx 11. When in the game, press ALT+ENTER (you will get window mode). Press ALT+ENTER again (you will get fullscreen mode again). Now your game will be smooth as silk.