• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Kurganxy

  1. K

    Kuhler 920 positioning + level 10 GT

    Thanks guys. I was also considering the H100. Think i'll give it a closer look. To HiTechHippy: Do u have the H100 set to Push/pull or only one set of fans? I was just wondering if it would fit with 4 fans.
  2. K

    Kuhler 920 positioning + level 10 GT

    I guess so, but i figured the air on the bottom of the case would be cooler than at the top.
  3. K

    Kuhler 920 positioning + level 10 GT

    Hey guys. Im putting together a new build here soon and im looking to get an Antec 920 liquid cooler for my CPU. It will be going into a Thermaltake Level 10 GT Snow, and i noticed there is a place for a 120mm fan at the bottom of the case facing down through the open grill/filter. My question...
  4. K

    Rate my upcoming i7 Build

    Ok Guys, ive taken all of your suggestions into consideration and here is what ive ended up with: CPU: Core i7 920 2.66 Ghz Motherboard:Asus Rampage II Extreme I know this thing is expensive, but its OH-SO-NICE! Ram: OCZ Platinum 6GB Kit (x2) I decided, what the hell, and go ahead and get 2...
  5. K

    Rate my upcoming i7 Build

    Thanks for the suggestions. I will definitely be changing one of those TB drives ( really considered doing this to begin with, but the 2TB got the better of me) and the Ram. I really like the motherboard though. Has everything i want, and looks really nice to boot (I know what your gonna say...
  6. K

    Rate my upcoming i7 Build

    Hey guys, Its been quite a while since ive put together a system (about 3 years now), and i have to admit ive been kinda slacking with keeping up to date on the newest tech. Bonus time is coming up (about the end of march) so i thought i would treat myself and build a new rig, seeing as my old...
  7. K

    memory choice for new i7

    Yeah, thats the one i was looking at. Think i'll get those as well. Thanks :)
  8. K

    memory choice for new i7

    I am looking at a few different modules for an upcoming i7 build that i am doing. Which corsair modules are you using?
  9. K

    Thoughts on the Asus G70Sg-A2 ?

    Hey all. Ive been looking for a really nice gaming notebook for a while now. I had decided to get an Alienware m17x, but all my friends have warned me against it. Some rubbish about dell using shoddy parts or something. So, i started looking again, and came across this one on newegg. It seems...
  10. K

    PC audio switch??

    Thanks, i hadn't thought of that. That would definitely be better than changing them behind my case every time. :D
  11. K

    PC audio switch??

    Yeah, i saw that plantronics one, and i figured it would be crap. besides, it wouldnt work for me anyway, cause both the headset and my speakers have 3-4 3.5mm connectors. Thanks anyway guys. Guess i'll have to switch em out every time i go to use the headset
  12. K

    PC audio switch??

    hi all, im getting a new headset in a few days (Tritton AX51) and i was wondering if anyone knows where, if anywhere, i can find an audio switch to switch between my speakers and headset, so im not constantly behind my case unplugging/plugging cables. Any help would be appreciated.
  13. K

    LG L226WT 22" 3000:1 Contrast

    I was looking for some more info on this monitor and came across this from TFT Central:
  14. K

    LG L226WT 22" 3000:1 Contrast

    Well, i just found this monitor on the LG USA website Its marketed as a Vista Ready Monitor, so i would imagine that it will be available with the vista launch on the 30th. Lets cross our fingers. It looks sweet.
  15. K

    Installed Vista, my opinions :(

    yeah, microsoft said they are going to tone down the security warnings. I installed it this afternoon, and i have to say, MMMMM. I love it. except for the security warnings. it is running a little sluggish, but it is beta, so they havent optimized it yet. unfortunatly, i had to reinstall XP...
Back
Top