Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
More than likely because the OS is alive and well on the server side, which would bleed over to the desktop market due to user familiarity. I also believe .08 is a little off, granted the true number (around 1.6%) isn't amazing.
We just deployed a Datto based backup solution from veeam, and it seems to meet any standard we've thrown at it. Offsite backups, and the like. Just curious if anyone else has seen/used it as well.
PHP/LDAP is the way to go. Its actually not that difficult to parse either. Setup a simple login script, let them login to the code, and authenticate over LDAP. After that just LDAP Query the groups the person is apart of, and display the page appropriate to that group. You can use some...
Here is my latest, and terrible code. I know its outdated, but its internal, and after i get it working, i clean it up. So please by nice on my formatting/use of it :(
it runs off an ajax call to "reload the page" with the information for companyid.
$c2 = mysql_query("select name, ipaddress...
Do you have some sample code I could see? I've looked at foreach's and ran some tests before i posted, but i couldn't get anything to match.
SQL injection wouldn't happen, unless im the one doing it. There is no user input aside from a drop down box.
I could create a new database with the...
1. I can run my own query to the database. I just can't (and don't want) to insert, or delete any records.
4. That is exactly what im trying to do!
I'll post some code later on, but #4 is exactly it. I just can't seem to find that solution that plagues me so.
Table 1:
1 - computer ...
I have a database that has two tables. In each of these tables is a column "name" . For the life of me, and my terrible programming experience, I can not get my "webapp" to sift through the records and show me which ones are not similar. I've tried while loops, i've tried foreach's. So i've...
Have you installed any mods?
Is this a "Linux Distro" version of skyrim? (had to ask, not passing judgment)
Is the game up-to-date? (i believe .93 is the newest.)
Did you try a re-install install?
I'm looking to make an old 4:3 19" LCD monitor into a touch screen for my 2yr old son to play some games on.
I've searched the internet, but figured someone might have more experience with this than I, so i figured i'd ask. I've got the components to build a computer and will have to custom...