• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by kschneid

  1. K

    ASUS: BT GO! not included in AI Suite II V1.02.03?

    The P8Z68-V PRO download page (Win7 x64 Utilities section), lists BT GO! in the description: ASUS BT GO! V1.00.34 for Windows 7 32bit & 64bit. But it doesn't seem to have been installed and it doesn't look like there's an associated folder in the install zip file. Am I missing something...
  2. K

    Java Exception Handling question

    Sure, but I was hoping xynapse would continue trying to work through it...learning to fish, and all that... According to "requirement" #1, this is too much code ;):
  3. K

    Java Exception Handling question

    i is not an array, it's an int. You need to create an array of int first and then loop through all of its elements, assigning a random int to each one. Try getting just that part working first...
  4. K

    Java Exception Handling question

    First thing to think about. This: and this: don't agree...
  5. K

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    I'm in...
  6. K

    Java: GC and objects holding Threads.

    Looks like I'm a bit late to the thread, and I'm not sure I get what you ultimately want to do, but it sounds like you want to interrupt a thread when an object is GC-ed (or at least unreachable). If so, here's a different way to approach it. First, set up a class to take care of monitoring the...
  7. K

    Java threading question (easy mode I'd think)

    There are a number of general approaches you can take. If you're using Java 6, SwingWorker is now a part of javax.swing. Otherwise, you can use the backport or just EventQueue.invokeLater. Here's a tutorial lesson that might be of interest.
Back
Top