• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by kryptonite1055

  1. K

    down sizing from a 5.1 configuration

    I am willing to spend more, but if possible I would like to stay below that 350 number. I also know I will be losing bass (I just looked on my speakers and I have the promedia ultra 5.1 it has a dual-driver 8" subwoofer, not the single 10"). Many times I think I have too much bass so less is...
  2. K

    down sizing from a 5.1 configuration

    I currently have the klipsch promedia 5.1 for my computer. But I just got the asus Xonar Essence STX sound card, and I am wanting to down size to either a 2.1 or 2.0 speaker set up to use the RCA jacks only. I really like the klipsch, but they take up too much room. I am trying to keep my...
Back
Top