About a year old. Works great! Never overclocked. Comes with the original box and accessories.
Discounted price to show my love for [H] 😘 Thanks FrgMstr
$725 Shipped OBO
Heatware: 31
Ebay: 352
Yeah I saw on a foreign site it listed ETA as 1st quarter of 2020. Manufacturing delays or defects lead me to think this product may never come to market...
I have a slightly used Harmony Ultimate One remote control system for sale. This comes with all the original packaging, cables, hubs, sensors, etc. It was used in a movie room for about 2 years, rarely.
Perfect working condition! More info on the remote here: Logitech Site
$75 shipped! -...
Practically new! Used for about a year on a secondary computer. Still use this keyboard on my main computer!
Its the black version with printed keys. Original box, paperwork and cable. Model #PD-KB400B
$125 shipped!!! - Paypal preferred (Looks like $175-$180 used is normal, I would like a...
Slightly used EVGA 780 SC with the ACX cooler. Never overclocked, comes with the original box and accessories.
$250 shipped - Paypal preferred
Heatware: Kryckter