• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by KromSauce

  1. K

    CCC won't detect my dvi monitors for eyefinity

    Nuby1Canuby, I got lazy and did the express install of CCC/Hydravision, so it is installed.
  2. K

    CCC won't detect my dvi monitors for eyefinity

    I reread your post noquarter, I'll try vga/dvi converter once I get my hands on a vga cable. :) so I recently found this: http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=260&threadid=131169&enterthread=y another guy with this "DVI ports disappearing" problem. Anyone else here have/fix...
  3. K

    CCC won't detect my dvi monitors for eyefinity

    Well, they do sell adapters, so I guess I could try and use an adapter to go from the dvi outs on the card to a displayport in on my monitor, but I feel like since the dvi ports seem to show no signal, this has little chance of working. Again, thanks for the reply :)
  4. K

    CCC won't detect my dvi monitors for eyefinity

    Lol but yes, this is a good idea, I plugged all three into an onboard ati chip (dvi) on another box, and the onboard gfx did not fry, and will still output dvi to any dvi monitor I plug in. I've been playing bc2 at 1920x1080 to console myself. Thanks for the support :)
  5. K

    CCC won't detect my dvi monitors for eyefinity

    So I flashed the Bios on my 5750, nothing changed. I used Guru3d driver sweeper and cleaned off the catalyst 10.4 drivers on both (5870 and 5750) boxes, and reinstalled catalyst 10.3 drivers. Still no dvi signal out. Is there some way the dvi ports could have gotten fried by my new...
  6. K

    CCC won't detect my dvi monitors for eyefinity

    They ea231's are set to auto-detect. I've also tried two different Samsung LCD's that don't have displayport, only dvi, and neither of them receive dvi signal from either of the 5xxx cards. To recap, I had two different windows 7 boxes with two different ati 5xxx cards running dell and...
  7. K

    CCC won't detect my dvi monitors for eyefinity

    In CCC I only see one monitor in the circled area. If I plug in just one monitor, in either dvi port, I get no signal, it won't even show post.:confused: It's like my new monitors killed the dvi ports (but not the display port) on two different 5xxx cards on two different boxes, but that...
  8. K

    CCC won't detect my dvi monitors for eyefinity

    Hi, I have a saphire 5870 and 3 nec EA231's. I'm running windows 7 x64 pro, and have the catalyst 10.4 preview driver installed. I plugged in two ea231's in the two dvi ports on my 5870 and one ea231 via displayport. The only monitor to even show post is the displayport connected...
Back
Top