Recent content by krillin6

  1. K

    Bad PSU?

    Tsumi, Thanks for the info. It definitely can be tough to trust numbers sometimes. As a follow up, I read the reviews from newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153116 And someone else mentioned he thinks this PSU toasted his board; also, a lot of people...
  2. K

    Bad PSU?

    Tsumi, Actually, since the board is toast, both power supplies won't power the board for more than a couple milliseconds; no POST, only a couple of LEDs light up. Sorry, I probably wasn't clear enough in my original post. The only difference I'm seeing between two PSUs is in the noise and...
  3. K

    Bad PSU?

    Hello all, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if what I am seeing is a bad PSU, or just a bad board. I have a Thermaltake 650w that might have fried my northbridge on my board. When I attempt to power on my machine with the PSU, I hear a light buzzing sound for roughly 1/4 of a second...
Back
Top