• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Krazykaveman

  1. K

    Geeks Drive Girls out of Computer Science

    Only 6% of the engineering students are female at my school. It sucks. I find it difficult to find girls who aren't shallow thinkers and do not have a vocab that consists of using "like" every other word... I try and take liberal arts classes once and a while to find girls but finding ones that...
  2. K

    Internet Addiction Clinic Beats Teen To Death

    Yeahp I think they sure cured him. He is definitely no longer addicted to the internet.
  3. K

    How long before playing Crysis Warhead at 60fps constant at 1920x1200

    /thread Yeah I'd say in about 4 years we might see some midrange cards max out crysis.
  4. K

    How long before playing Crysis Warhead at 60fps constant at 1920x1200

    Crysis has amazing technology and has set the bar high. I constantly hear other game developers moaning as to why they can't have the same technology in their own game engine. It is leagues ahead of your average call of duty FPS and maybe that is the only reason people are against it. I remember...
  5. K

    Black Circle every few minutes on monitor

    Could it be your mouse settings? Like when you press control and then it shows you where the mouse is.
  6. K

    FS: Watercooling kit + Misc Computer Parts

    If you find those misplaced screws and springs I might be interested in buying. Does swiftec sell replacement screws for that water kit?
  7. K

    White House Briefing Interrupted By Cell Phones

    Well if it continues to be a problem, I know some Opera houses in Europe installed Cell Phone jammers in their theatres because people did not have the courtesy to shut their phone off.
  8. K

    Advice on creating simple animation?

    get some hotwheels and do a stop motion film with a digital camera using windows movie maker.
  9. K

    Vista is using wrong refresh rate

    The problem is that when my parents go to turn on thier computer, once vista reaches the login screen thier new LCD monitor will go black and say "No DVI Connection". However I am able to press tab->enter and login to one of the accounts, and the screen works again. Then if I press switch users...
  10. K

    Input on how to teach someone to use a PC

    Yeah it's kind of sad how these older people just don't get it. My six year old nephew knows how folders and files work. It seems people who didn't grow up in the age of technology lack the intuition that we youngin's have. But yeah, he would probably figure it out pretty quickly if...
  11. K

    FARCRY2, you've got to be kidding!

    That is like ub3r fail!
  12. K

    Senate Passes Digital Delay Again

    Why is it the governments responsibility to make sure everyone can watch television? That doesn't fall under FCC at all! If anything it should be the broadcasting companies like ABC, MSNBC etc that should pay for the rebates, I mean they are the ones who are trying to get more viewers!
Back
Top