Recent content by kqt2ktval

  1. K

    Two reservoirs in one loop?

    Here is the diagram.
  2. K

    Two reservoirs in one loop?

    I have two pvc style reservoirs. I have one on the back of the case and one on the top of the case. It's not worth much if I try to sell it,. so I thought I will just incorporate it. I'm not an extreme overclocking. Went to water cooling because of the WOW factor and silence. It will not...
  3. K

    Two reservoirs in one loop?

    I'm thinking about the flowing loop. Please give me your opinion. I heard the order of the loop is best with the reservoir before the pump. I have problems adding image. I have a lay out of what it will look like.
  4. K

    Two reservoirs in one loop?

    Does anyone recommend or have two reservoirs in one loop. My current setup is as follows. dandgerden D5 Maze 4 GPU 6600 GT Swiftech MCW6002 cooling Athlon 64X2 3800 Dual radiator. Tank-O-Matic reservoir another PIPE reservoir. Reservoir --> PUMP--> Radiator--> CPU---...
  5. K

    adding 90 degree molex to modular line work?

    Kool thanks, I think I will go for modular.. Now either Corsair or Seasonic s-12 600 (<<, is this modular) I know "M" stand for modular but some websites has this as modular.. I think I will opt fo the sesonic becuase adding 90 degree molex is easier.. since the corsair have thick plastics...
  6. K

    Antec true480 dead. need new power supply

    It seems to be more expensive then the corsair. or do you mean under $100. Please direct me to the site where you seen is cheapest.
  7. K

    adding 90 degree molex to modular line work?

    I have an Antec p160 case with four hard drive facing the back. To make everything look nice and clean, I would like to add two 90 degree molex connector to one of the molex lines. If I purchase a module power supply. Can that one line handle two more molex connectors. I ask becaseu I heard...
  8. K

    Antec true480 dead. need new power supply

    I neeed a decent, but not overly expensive powrer supply to replace my burned Antec true blue 480. May it rest in peace. I hope it didnt' burn any of my components. I saw a spark and the computer shut down. My budget is around 100 dollars. Modular will be nice, but I need a lot of...
  9. K

    Mini Pentosin (Worklog) 56K Warning

    Quote: xXxDieselxXx Shipping is free if you spend more than $50 it worked for me as I needed some filters for my car.. normally hard to find. If shipping is an issue perhaps you could split the bottle with some buddies... I don't think I will use the whole bottle in all my overclocking...
  10. K

    Mini Pentosin (Worklog) 56K Warning

    I can't seem to find Pentosin on the website you've specify. Do you have a part number, or can you post the direct link. Is $10.82 includes shipping price? Thanks.
Back
Top