Recent content by Korpsepatrol

  1. K

    How's the Logitech G9?

    I just received the g9 for Christmas. I absolutely love it. First off It handles great right out of the box, unlike the g5. I might be the only one who might have thought this but, Did anyone notice how the g5 works much more jittery than the mx518. I loved my 518, it was uber accurate...
  2. K

    A Keyboard To Go With The G9?

    G15 old or new, i got the older version and i love it. I mean its a keyboard with more things than anyone could use but still its awesome combo with any g products. I have a g5 and i think i might be getting a g9 since i miss the two buttons of my mx518.
  3. K

    Not exactly blown away (pardon the pun) by my new z5500's

    Very true They normally don't really do much to the sound however i have found that in bs player and winamp i get more options as far as letting the hardware take on the sound shaping while media player hasn't given me that in the past...however i am one to talk...i haven't used Windows media...
  4. K

    What VIdeo Game did you had the most fun playing ever?!

    Quake Quake TF Classic Counter Strike Beta(sorry couldn't get into the game once the uber cheating come in) C and C Red Alert (Lan Parties FTW) Jagged Alliance (anyone remember that one?) Dungeon Keeper 2 (amazing just beat it again last month) Day Of Defeat (yes half life 1 mod not source)...
  5. K

    Not exactly blown away (pardon the pun) by my new z5500's

    I own the 5500's and i can tell you the sound quality is quite incredible. Sure its a matter of perspective but i have them hooked up optically to my Xmeridian(i know its an injustice), but the sound quality is quite incredible. I used to own the midiland 8200's v1 which was quite nice for...
Back
Top