• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by korndawg

  1. K

    Low 3D Mark Scores with 7950 Boost

    The RAM u recieved was DOA. So I'm borrowing 4 gig from another PC.
  2. K

    Low 3D Mark Scores with 7950 Boost

    Great to hear. Thanks for the help guys!
  3. K

    Low 3D Mark Scores with 7950 Boost

    My scores were this: P8385 Graphics - 9231 Physics - 6656 Combined of 6458 Once I get my new RAM, I'll get to overclocking the CPU. Only gonna go for a 4ghz. After the test, ,my GPU was around 40C.
  4. K

    Low 3D Mark Scores with 7950 Boost

    I raised the Board power to 20% and got the following result: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/5914705 Still low? How safe is it to run it at that?
  5. K

    Low 3D Mark Scores with 7950 Boost

    Powertune? I'm using the latest Trixx from Sapphire. I'll do some more looking.
  6. K

    Low 3D Mark Scores with 7950 Boost

    Just built my system: i5 3570k (stock) ASROCK z77 Pro4 8GB DDR3 1600 120 gig Intel 520 SSD Sapphire 7950 Boost Seasonic SS660XP PSU http://www.3dmark.com/3dm11/5914046 That's my 3D Mark 11 score. Seems very low in comparison of others. I have the latest drivers and this was a...
  7. K

    7870 Tahiti vs 7950

    Not a bad deal but shipping kills it for me.
  8. K

    7870 Tahiti vs 7950

    Thanks. Can't wait to get it up and running!
  9. K

    Best PSU under $100

    I found this deal and purchased. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151121
  10. K

    7870 Tahiti vs 7950

    I'm going with this: http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Radeon-PCI-Express-Graphics-11196-16-20G/dp/B0098HW1HG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360440943&sr=8-1&keywords=sapphire+7950
  11. K

    Best PSU under $100

    My new system: i5 3570k ASROCK Z77 Pro4 Sapphire Radeon 7950 Boost 8GB Gskill DDR1600 RAM Its going to run stock, but may OC the CPU and GPU in the future, if needed. The PSU must be modular! So, for ~100 bux, what would be my best bet? I'm seeing the Seasonic M12II 620 and the...
  12. K

    7870 Tahiti vs 7950

    My case is the Antec P182. Its a huge case so I'm sure it'll fit.
  13. K

    7870 Tahiti vs 7950

    I may upgrade the PSU if necessary. The 7950 recommends a 500W. I don't plan on overclocking at all unless necessary. No sense trying to squeeze 10-15 extra FPS if I'm already getting over 60.
  14. K

    7870 Tahiti vs 7950

    I'm torn on what card to get. I recently purchased an i5-3570k along with 8GB RAM and an ASROCK Z77 Pro4 motherboard for a gaming build. I'm going to reuse my Antec Earthways 500W PSU. I play on a 23.6" 1080p Asus monitor. The games I play at the moment are WoW and iRacing. Thinking about...
  15. K

    HD 7950/7970 questions

    Where are u seeing that price?
Back
Top