• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Korial

  1. K

    Dedicated virus scanning computer

    Thanks for all the input guys. Stonecat has our reasoning right on. But with the large amount of computers hosed by those damn "Rogue Anti-malware", even with multitasking we'll end up with several computers at a point where there is nothing to do on them besides wait for an available...
  2. K

    Dedicated virus scanning computer

    The problem with this is that most of the scanners we've tried don't do simultaneous scans, but instead queue them so when one drive is finished scanning, it goes onto the next.
  3. K

    Dedicated virus scanning computer

    Hi, I work for a smallish computer repair business (5 Techs) and we are looking to upgrade our scanning computers to something a bit more powerful(eg. Athlon X4 620 based). The way we've been using the systems in the past were for getting rid of the main culprits in virus laden computers so...
  4. K

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    I'm getting myself an i7 one way or another. I'd just prefer the less expensive route :P. I'm in. For the [H]orde!
Back
Top