• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by komugi

  1. K

    Any monitors 24"-27" LCD S-IPS w/ LED Backlight?

    What video cards output 30-bit? Quadro?
  2. K

    Dell 2408WFP Now Available

    Has anyone tried this monitor out with PS3? Does it have screen tearing at all?
  3. K

    Any monitors 24"-27" LCD S-IPS w/ LED Backlight?

    The apple display seems to use mini DisplayPort, which I believe that currently there is no DVI -> miniDP connector, and its glossy:mad:. And for the HP, I don't think it uses LED backlighting.
  4. K

    Any monitors 24"-27" LCD S-IPS w/ LED Backlight?

    I've been wondering, if any monitor with this spec was available on the market? Will be mainly used with photo editing. I currently have a Dell 2407WFP-HC.
  5. K

    Recommended OS

    +3. And I love ShadowCopy :D
  6. K

    Can Wii provide my non-wireless laptop with internet?

    If its a LAN connector, then no, you can't connect it using Wireless. You'd be better off getting a wireless usb adapter (20-50$)
  7. K

    WTB: AMD X2 FX-60 CPU (Socket 939)

    Want to Buy this chip, if anyone has it, please send me your offers.
  8. K

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Yeah, I have a laptop so even when there is a blackout, I can usually still use the Internet for another 3 or 4 hours. Quite nice really, having candles all around, yet having working Internet.
  9. K

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    During idle, my system pulls around 245 watts. So the UPS lasts about 18 minutes. Enough to save my work though. I also have a UPS backing up my router/modem, haha.
  10. K

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Yep, Those are Klipsch 5.1 Ultras. And the UPS is Cyberpower CP1500AVRLCD.
  11. K

    Ordered a 2407wfp-hc

    Thats why calibration device is necessary to adjust the colors on the -HC
  12. K

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I have no problems with it, my desk is this:
  13. K

    Ordered a 2407wfp-hc

    I got them from CostCo, it seems to be instock. And a little cheaper too.
  14. K

    2407WFP-HC Owners - Is 1:1 pixel mapping enabled?

    BTW, does anyone know if they have discontinued the A04 and are starting to exchange old 2407WFP for the HC?
  15. K

    2407WFP-HC Owners - Is 1:1 pixel mapping enabled?

    alright, thanks for the reply :) I'll look forward in selling my current display and buying the -HC.
Back
Top