• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Kochman

  1. K

    UFC Undisputed 2010 Thread + Demo Keys

    Sweet thanks for the heads up.
  2. K

    CoD: Black Ops. Nov 2010

    Thats the only way I will buy it.
  3. K

    Bad Company 2

    I admit I did that for a while till I found out how to lock on.
  4. K

    Bad Company 2

    Tell you here after I get my m16 it will be my last weapon to get.
  5. K

    PC: MW2 DLC Map Pack 5/4

    I will buy if my other clan members do. I have been so pissed, since the free weekend it seems like there are alot more hackers.
  6. K

    Guild Wars 2 new updates

    Can't wait for this to come out. Ive been playing GW on and off since it came out.
  7. K

    Whats Everyone Playing These Days?

    MW2 Bad Company 2 Guild Wars
  8. K

    BCBF2: Hardcore vs. Normal

    Hardcore, untill they get the weapons balanced. I hate firing a whole clip into someone then they turn around and hit me with one overpowered weapon.
  9. K

    Bad Company 2

    Sooner the better.
  10. K

    Battlefield 1943 (pc) coming soon

    Played the xbox version, pretty fun.
  11. K

    Bad Company 2

    Agreed. I can't stand it. Tube = No Skill.
  12. K

    Bad Company 2

    I know nobody really wants to but play the game on lowest settings, There isn't a huge difference in graphics. My KDR has doubled.
  13. K

    Bad Company 2

    Just spent 45 min on EA chat to get my M1. For whatever reason the Veteran status wasn't adding my old battlefield games. Fixed now though and from what I hear I wasted 45 min cause the rifle sucks.
  14. K

    Link me to a good bc2 server rental company.

    Thats what my Clan is using. No problems yet.
  15. K

    Bad Company 2

    Don't know if its been posted but I turned down graphics to low and I am doing alot better. A fellow guild member suggested it and I have noticed a good increase in my KDR. My system seemed to be running good on high settings but I think there was some lag in there.You can obviously tell a...
Back
Top