Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
If you want to annoy yourself about education in the US: http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2009/09/education-spending-doubled-stagnant.html Follow the links, they are legitimate. You might have a different view of the NEA, teacher's unions and politicians after reading it, I did.
Having lived in...
I have used a number different PSUs and my 4 year old S12-600 remains noticeably quieter than a new OCZ Modstream 600 in another box with a lighter load. The OCZ works fine but I know its there. Much like the difference I hear with Seagate vs WD. Both work well but I know the WD is there.
As...
If they [Global Agenda] are foolish enough to claim they won't support eyefinity they will lose some business. Am I surprised? No. Who is behind this? To not include a new technology because it would be unfair is an oxymoron in a combative game and simply short sighted in the long run. Life...
I don't knock Nvidia's parts just their proprietary gimmickry. I don't begrudge them with Physx that is theirs. To lock out normal DX or other features from competitor cards is flaky at best. Are they so uncomfortable with their own products on a level playing field that they decided they had to...