Recent content by knujmi

  1. K

    Samsung S23A700D 120Hz

    Hi guys, I just got the s23a700d today and tested it to find no dead or stuck pixels but the lower right and left corners have like a minor dark burn or something on them. Should I try and get a replacement for it?
  2. K

    New Samsung S23A700D?

    http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/monitors/LS23A700DS/ZA So I was browsing and saw this monitor on the samsung website and was wondering if it was new, since I can't really find it for sale anywhere except ebay...
  3. K

    Price drop on Samsung S27A950D and S23A950D?

    So I just took a look at amazon for the price on S23 and S27A950D and found out they were 100$ cheaper now than the past week. S23A950D is 449.99 + 15.04 shipping and S27A950D is 599.99 + 17.54 shipping. Think this is a good deal or is it gonna go down more? Looks like the T models are also...
  4. K

    Need some opinions on a monitor

    NCX I see in your sig that you have a Samsung S27A950D. Can you tell me if it's good? Also if the 23" version is the same.
  5. K

    Need some opinions on a monitor

    I know it doesn't improve picture quality. I just like the added power savings :) that thing about it being thinner adds icing though.
  6. K

    Need some opinions on a monitor

    Can anyone tell me if the Planar SA2311W has good picture quality? And is this monitor HD? Kinda too bad it's not LED too.
  7. K

    Need some opinions on a monitor

    Hi, I'm having trouble picking a monitor with these requirements: Fast response rate Good contrast Dark blacks Vibrant and somewhat accurate colors 120hz refresh rate ( Don't really care for 3D) at least 23" LED Should I just wait for something like this to come out or buy...
Back
Top