Recent content by knight3058

  1. K

    Tiny Star Destroyer Found On Mars

    I think it looks kind of like the end of Rita's prison from Power Rangers. Just remember, don't open it!
  2. K

    Windows 10 DVD Player Free For Some

    I think that XBMC may be the better way to go in this case(for HTPC on Win10).
  3. K

    Windows 10 DVD Player Free For Some

    I think all users will be in this camp anyway.
  4. K

    Apple Denies Report It's Getting Into Wireless Business

    It's not like they don't have a reason or someone to copy this time.
  5. K

    The Average Mobile YouTube Session Is 40 Minutes

    I wonder if they included Chromecasts on this? Doubt it, but 40 minutes seems extreme to me.
  6. K

    ASUS & HardOCP 20th Anniversary GTX 980 Gold Edition Lucky Draw

    concrete-core chokes and hardened MOSFETs This will be another amazing contest. Good luck to all!
  7. K

    500 Million ASUS Motherboards. The Celebration Starts at [H]. - Lucky Draw

    I have always admired the attention to detail that Asus has put into it's boards. They have always been at or near the top of the list for boards that I use when building systems. My first dual GPU system was on an ASUS board. Dual 7900 GTs. It was amazing.
  8. K

    ASUS Matrix OR Poseidon - CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!

    Pull my aging 7850 and replace it, after replacing the power supply to handle the new load.
  9. K

    Build for Friend: $900

    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/31FAx Not everything is at micro-center, but none of it is bottom of the barrel stuff either.
  10. K

    Ecomaster / Enermax Ostrog GT Case Lucky Draw

    Black & Green(maybe glowing), and Black & Blue(also with a glow)
  11. K

    Enermax Hoplite ST Lucky Draw

    I love the design of the Ostrog GT
  12. K

    XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 GHz Edition Graphics Card Lucky Draw

    This would be a fantastic upgrade over my 4870.
  13. K

    [H]ardOCP & ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DirectCU II Giveaway

    Where to begin? 2GB GDDR5...double what I have now... Display port...don't have one now. Higher clock rate...more cores...all around a massive improvement over my Radeon 4870. Sign me up!
  14. K

    Corsair "Barebones" Christmas Giveaway!

    I like Corsair because of the quality and reliability. Oh, and the amazing cases.
  15. K

    Free Santa Sam Skin in Latest Serious Sam 3: BFE Update

    Santa has a new treat for bad little boys and girls, and it comes in 40mm. All that coal was getting expensive.
Back
Top