• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Klystron

  1. K

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    At http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/response_time.php, just how smooth should the "Response time test - ghosting" test be? The bars move at an constant average speed, but there's some jumping around (in both IE7 and Safari). I'm using the DVI-D connector.
  2. K

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Another problem with mine is my cats. I'm coming from a 22" CRT (NEC FP1350x) that my girl cat would snooze on top of for the heat. Now when she jumps up she sails over and ends up trapped behind it by my desk hutch, confused and angry at me.
  3. K

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    I got mine a week ago from Buy.com, and I'm pretty sure it has the polarizer - I see orange to one side and green to the other on a black screen. However, I have one dead red subpixel in the lower right (shows as cyan), and a strip along the bottom left is slightly darker. Given people's...
  4. K

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Just got an email that mine shipped from Buy! I ordered a week and a half ago (5/9). I also didn't get a backorder status email, just the order confirmation email. Buy.com page is still showing "temporarily out of stock".
  5. K

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    Just talked to sales at DoubleSight. Here's the deal on availability: * A big shipment did go out to all retailers, though NewEgg did get quite a few and a bit earlier - he said something about their having "a crystal ball". It popped in and out of stock as the shipment hit NewEgg's...
  6. K

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    No kidding, what's up with buy.com? Aren't they in the big leagues with Newegg, and not many miles from 'em? I hope DoubleSight isn't singling out Newegg for the best screens, too.
  7. K

    DoubleSight DS-263N - 26"

    I ordered Friday night from Buy.com, and they don't have 'em yet. It's about $40 cheaper than Egg if you use a $10 off coupon (google buy.com coupon). Other notes: PCNation charges sales tax for CA and MA, unless you pay $35 or so to route through another warehouse. TheNerds is in FL and...
Back
Top