• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by klavi

  1. K

    Redundant with pmbus

    Hi I am looking for a powersupply that suppers PMBus, I have a ASUS Z9PE-D16 mobo, it has a connector PSUSMB1 which is a PMBus or PSMI. This is a 5 pin connector that as I can see senses via I2C data on the PSU. Have tried to find a redundant powersupply that will fit a Norco RPC4224 case...
  2. K

    MB with lots of PCIe slots and FreeBSD

    I am looking for a motherboard with many PCIe connectors with 8x and 16x. I am going to use it for a stoarge solution. I have found the ASUS Z9PE-D16 with 6 slots for PCIe, does anybody know if there are good alternatives? I plan to use Freebsd - are there any known problems with this MB...
Back
Top