Recent content by kjnester

  1. K

    Counter Strike Global Offensive: BETA

    I am interested in a key if anyone has one please ;)
  2. K

    Reasons to go Android

    Nice write up and i couldn`t agree more. I <3 my Android. I`ve never had an Iphone nor do i plan to. My driod does anything a laptop can basically without i tunes lol
  3. K

    Wow lost another 300k subs this quarter

    I think people who "retire" from a game is fucking hilarious!!!! I didnt know we was getting paid to game. You are gaming not working. Why not just say you quit? Who retires from a game lmfao!!!!
  4. K

    I'm getting married FS thread

    Hanging yourself bump :)
  5. K

    CSS need to know commands.

    Seeing as how CSS servers are only 66 tic now cl_cmdrate 67 and cl_updaterate 67. Most servers force these rates now
  6. K

    WTB i5 heatsink/fan and possibly 470gtx heatsink

    Thanks and morning bump
  7. K

    WTB i5 heatsink/fan and possibly 470gtx heatsink

    Hello all, Just built my i5 2500k Sandy Bridge and thought i`d look to see if i could get a deal on a used one before i buy new. Looking to buy heatsink and fan to overclock with. Only air no water cooling. Dont reply with junk i want full operational. I`m thinking about finding a good quiet...
  8. K

    WTB PC Wheel

    Bump
  9. K

    WTB PC Wheel

    I am looking to buy a PC steering wheel to use for iracing.Must be compatible with Windows 7.Let me know what you have.Would love a G 27 but dont wanna pay $300 for one.Thanks for looking
  10. K

    FS/FT: Socket A system (please help)

    bump and good luck
  11. K

    HP Laptop $225/obo

    Such a good deal,to bad i dont have $200.I will bump 4 you though
  12. K

    HP Laptop $225/obo

    not bad deal,bump 4 u
  13. K

    Welcome to our new FS/T mods!

    Congrats guys
  14. K

    50 post count to enter FS/T?

    I had to do the same thing.Its fairly easy to get 50 posts.[H] is a big place.
  15. K

    FS: BNIB PNY 9600gt

    ppl like you piss me off
Back
Top