• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by kisho

  1. K

    New pc setup? (not sure what forum to add this topic to)

    haha well. ok see I have 2 HDDs 1 80gig 1 40gig right now. my Anime isnt that much room. the episodes r /avi and at max 200MBs or so each. movies i dont DL but usually they are not near 5gigs ^^; But yea like I said I got the HDDs, monitor, i want a new keyboard/mouse tho. and i can use my old...
  2. K

    New pc setup? (not sure what forum to add this topic to)

    I see. How much was the water cooling system/case? Thats what I really want :) Well the other use is mostly only DLing and watching anime =x Yes I do that, yes i love anime.. .SO WHAT! lol. I was reluctant to say it before because I usually get made fun of for it heh. But yea like I said its...
  3. K

    New pc setup? (not sure what forum to add this topic to)

    thanks. I do have a HDD already so thats one less thing to buy. Im not so sure what case to buy, im thinking something thats liquid cooled :) What do you mean AMD 64+? I know its the CPU lol. I dont know, I do want a fairly powerful PC, because its not only going to be for online gaming...
  4. K

    New pc setup? (not sure what forum to add this topic to)

    Let me say sorry first if this is the incorrect forum to post this question. sorry! :) Ok the question is this: What should I buy to build my own PC? I can put it all together easily (ive done it a few years ago) but im utterly lost as to WHAT to buy now. When it comes to Mobo's and...
Back
Top