• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Kisea

  1. K

    First time HTPC critique

    Actually the Ceton has documentation on how to make it a network tuner as well. I just bought one for my HTPC build.
  2. K

    HTPC Low Power Build - Recycle parts or start over

    I was looking to build a low power system and was looking at the same Sandy Bridge processor. I am taking what Jeff Atwood built modifying it to fit my needs. I want to use a tv tuner to record as well. I'm going with the processor video with HDMI. I haven't thought about power supplies yet.
  3. K

    HTPC Advice

    I'll consider that one. I was drawn to the first one because of the 35W thermal design.
  4. K

    HTPC Advice

    I was reading Jeff Atwood's post about his HTPC build and wanted to build something like it. Low power, cool and quiet. But I had some reservations about the processor I had originally picked out Here. I wanted to use the Ceton InfiniTV 4 4 channel TV Tuner for CableCard. Being a 2.6GHz...
Back
Top