I just found out about the Asus VG278H 3D monitor. It will (hopefully) release somewhere next month and is actually quite expensive, but it is supposed to be great. I think I will wait a bit to see if it's really all that. :p
Thanks for the reactions.
I have looked into both of these screens, and it seems that I can't get the Planar anywhere in my country. Which is a shame.
The U2412M seems bad for gaming and lacks the HDMI input. The Ultrasharp U2410 would seem the better choice of the two Dells...
This is really driving me crazy. I even find buying a tv easier than this, haha. With the release of Skyrim coming up I want to finally upgrade my 4:3 1280x1024 screen that I've had for as long as I can remember.
I am looking for a monitor that is great for gaming and is at least 24". I want...