Recent content by KingMing

  1. K

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 6

    Galaxy Cards get great reviews, look to be good quality build... and I would like the opportunity to be impressed and a Fanboy of Galaxy products, along with such a top end Nvidia based Card...
  2. K

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 4

    Miss Shields, What I like about Galaxy and its Video Cards, in particular this 660 ti is the dual fans, 3 gig memory and overclock from stock, and support for upto 4 monitors..... it would also be good to be able to game again and replace my radeon 5450
  3. K

    John Romero Talks About OUYA Android Console

    You know I am not going to bash Romero on his comments.... Lets zoom out on the issue. Piracy, ok so maybe it does take a % of the profits, but then again only a % of the piracy would buying anyway. IFads not piracy, well I can't see many people really "Stealing" Angry birds, anytime I used...
  4. K

    Kim Dotcom's Music Video

    I just hope, that people who support DotCom or oppose ACTA or anything Big Business, Controlled for Profit etc.. remembers it starts with you. I am just as guilty as everyone else, but to fight against DRM, CONTROL is to be smarter than the leaders. How, start with using Linux and walk away...
  5. K

    Is AMD Still Relevant?

    Dont' slay me if I am wrong but seems usually even if an "older" cheaper intel can beat a similiar priced Amd chip the price on unused motherboards still goes AMDs way.... so overall love or hate either AMD or INTEL it is still bang for buck cheaper to build AMD...
  6. K

    Is AMD Still Relevant?

    AMD is a terrific company... sure the "BEST Performance" Cpu is INTEL and many times Nvidia is the "Best Performance GPU". That being said , and that being the case might had mattered during the 90s early 2000s. But now if you can run your os quickly and adequately get games (most being...
  7. K

    The End of the DVD is Coming Fast

    DVD still has one thing going for it, and it's in the name "Versatile", My computer can play it, I can rip it down easily and quickly, many cars have it, almost anyone has a dvd player, if your computer doesn't' have a dvd player external ones can be had for 30 dollars computer drives or...
Back
Top