• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by King Z

  1. K

    sapphire nitro rx 480 8gb 3.3 v is almost short

    so I inject 1 to 3 volts but nothing gets warm I don't have a thermal camera I am checking by hand IDK if 8 ohm low resistance can be checked with volt injecting
  2. K

    Missing components gigabyte rx 460

    yes bro i can't see traces with my current mobile phone camera that's why i ordered hdmi microscope on aliexpress hope they will send soon
  3. K

    sapphire nitro rx 480 8gb 3.3 v is almost short

    should I inject volts to check pcei 3.3v short?
  4. K

    sapphire nitro rx 480 8gb 3.3 v is almost short

    thanks for your response brother I was watching your youtube video about R9 290 that was an awesome guide I bought some dead GPUs cuz fixing dead things is my hobby I am new here and I have never fixed any GPU before but I am trying to learn by watching your videos and some other guys like Tech...
  5. K

    Missing components gigabyte rx 460

    ok thanks bro i will try to find but if someone can send link that would be great
  6. K

    i need your help sir can you see my threads ?

    i need your help sir can you see my threads ?
  7. K

    Missing components gigabyte rx 460

    I bought a dead gigabyte RX 460 4GB 1 cap and I think 1 resistor is missing but I don't know the value of these components can someone tell me values? Missing C21, MR1028.
  8. K

    sapphire nitro rx 480 8gb 3.3 v is almost short

    hi I have sapphire nitro RX 480 8GB problem is PCIe 3.3v pin value is very low it's just 8 ohms to gnd and also 8 pins sense green pin is full short to 12 v what could be wrong?
Back
Top