Recent content by Killey

  1. K

    Looking to buy a new sound card...

    Well, thanks to the input given to me by the wonderful forum members here, I have made my decision! I will purchase the X-fi Fatal1ty Pro and update this thread whenever I receive the card!
  2. K

    Looking to buy a new sound card...

    I own both Battlefield 2 and 2142 and have played Battlefield 2 with the Audigy 2 ZS. The EAX mode in Battlefield 2 was superb, aiding me in pinpointing snipers during my countersniping. AFAIK the Audigy 2 supported only EAX 2, so what's the difference between 2.0 and the higher versions...
  3. K

    Looking to buy a new sound card...

    What about Auzentech's Meridian? I've heard some good things about it...
  4. K

    Looking to buy a new sound card...

    Like the title says, I'm looking to buy a new sound card. I'm a gaming enthusiast and something of an audiophile, and enjoyed my Audigy 2 ZS while it was working. What I liked about the Audigy 2ZS was the greater number of simultaneous voices as well as the EAX effects. Unfortunately, half...
Back
Top